KCC RETURN POLICY
Jul 1, 2022
Returning Refrigerated/Frozen Items
- Refrigerated/Frozen items and other temperature sensitive items are not returnable.
Returning Discontinued/Clearance Items
- Items marked as discontinued/clearance are not returnable.
Returning Used Items
- If the item had been opened or used, it cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Food stored at room temperature can be returned or exchanged only with a receipt within 7 days of purchase. If the item is unused and in its original packaging, you may submit a return request with a photo of the item to Customer Service within 7 days of receipt.
Returning Dry Items
- Dry items are eligible for returns, only if you have a receipt within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- KCC is not responsible for finding receipts for previous purchases.(Or any return or exchange without a receipt will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.)
- Refunds are processed by the same payment method as purchases.
*A credit card purchase of $1,000 or more requires an identification card with the credit card holder's photo.
*All in-store payments made up of credit cards will be subject to an additional 2% charge.
Jul 1, 2022
KFT Wholesale Cash & Carry (“KCC”) is committed to providing accessibility for a safe, convenient, and dignified service experience for its persons with disabilities.
KCC is committed to removing and preventing barriers to accessibility for persons with disabilities.
We comply with regulatory requirements including human rights to ensure that:
- goods, services and employment are equally provided to persons with disabilities to respect their dignity
- access, information and communication are equally provided in accessible formats such as electronic and printed materials.
- KCC has built its multi-year accessibility plan to remove and prevent barriers to accessibility for persons with disabilities (Appendix “A”)
3.0 Information and Communication
KCC receives feedback through its website (www.kftcnc.ca or www.kftcnc.com), customer service centre and live-chat service to properly address feedback and communicate. A manner of communication may vary depends on the preferred way of communication requested from persons with disabilities.
4.0 Service Animals
Service animals are permitted to enter KCC as companions with persons with disabilities. In certain cases, it may not be easy to identify an animal entering the store as a service animal. In such cases, for health and safety purposes, a KCC associate shall ask the customer to confirm that the animal is a service animal. If the KCC associate questions the validity of a document provided by the customer, the customer should be granted temporary access and a copy of the document should be made so that the authenticity of it can be immediately determined by calling the telephone number on the document. If the document’s authenticity cannot be verified, the customer should be informed and asked to remove the animal from the store.
5.0 KCC Premises
KCC designed will provide appropriate service option for persons with disablities. Parking spaces for persons with disabilities are not obstracted at any ties to comply with provincial legislation.
KCC trains its employees based on Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act to comply with the requirements. The employees behave on KCC’s behalf and respect persons with disabilities. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to ask KCC employees for assistance with any needs during their service at KCC. If KFT employee is unsure how best to provide assistance, then the KCC associate should ask management for proper and prompt assistance.
7.0 Availability of Policy
This policy will be provided in alternate formats upon request.
Multi-year Accessibility Plan
April 13, 2022
KFT Wholesale Cash & Carry (“KCC”) is committed to providing accessibility for a safe, convenient, and dignified shopping experience and accessible environments for persons with disabilities. By developing this plan, Galleria will be more committed to providing accessibility to persons with disabilities. This is an Appendix A to our Accessibility Policy and we are continually updating this plan at least every five years.
Customer service for persons with disabilities is provided in that:
- Persons with disabilities are permitted to use their own assistive devices/equipment.
- Persons accompanied by a service animal are permitted to entre store.
- KCC allows persons with disabilities to put or store their groceries at our customer service centre to check out.
- KCC employees assist persons with disabilities to carry their shopping bags to their vehicle.
- Customer service employees are regularly trained on Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act to remind of requirements and legislation.
Emergency procedures and response information
- KCC employees are aware of emergency procedures and hotline to address emergency in a prompt manner.
- Persons in KCC’s premises are provided with proper assistance.
Information and communication
KCC’s new website has been published in October, 2020. The following accessible formats are available from the website to communicate:
- Receiving and responding feedback
- Live-chat service
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Store information (Including contact)
- All candidates are provided with an equal opportunity for employment.
- All necessary documents are properly interpreted and conveyed to persons.
- All employees returning to work from their leaves are protected.
- Appropriate supports and assistance will be provided to adapt to work.
- Regular trainings on accessibility are taken into a place.